Best of the Cape
Price displayed for minimum two per group. Single supplement applies. Itinerary finalised upon consultation with client.
A three day orientation of Cape Town and the nearby region, a scenic tour of the city’s hottest tourist attractions, hidden gems and exciting sites.
DepartureDaily from Your Hotel
Departure TimeVaried +- 09h00
Return TimeVaried +- 17h00
Dress CodeCasual / Comfortable
IncludeDedicated Experience ManagerDedicated TransportExcursion Entrance FeesCulutral Experiences
Not IncludedGratuities and PorterageReturn Flights & TaxesBreakfastLunchAccommodationVisa CostsTravel InsuranceSpending MoneyAirport TransfersDinner
- Take the cable car to a height of 1067m above sea level and experience on of the new seven wonders of nature from the top of the World famous Table Mountain.
- A tour of the downtown area of the city is best done of foot to take in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the town.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at one of the many delightful coffee shops and maybe something sweet to accompany it, your knowledgeable guide will point you in the right direction, discussing options to suit your personal tastes.
- Take in the beauty of the botanical gardens, a museum or a few of the many art galleries and boutique stores for shopping and African curios that can be found in the city streets.
- Take a tour 60km South of the city to the Cape of Good Hope nature reserve, the most South Western tip of the African continent.
- Along the way take in the dramatic and stunning scenery of the cape peninsula while driving some cliff side roads with sheer drops into the freezing Atlantic ocean.
- Photo opportunities of plentiful on this full day tour of some of the most exquisite landscape you will ever see.
- Visit the National park at the Cape of Good Hope, the Cape Point lighthouse and the Boulders Beach African penguin population.
- A restaurant will also be booked for a lunch stop along the way.
- A 35 minute from Cape Town lies the second oldest town in South Africa, called Stellenbosch.
- Learn about the wine valley, the inhabitants and the difference between British and Cape Dutch style living and architecture.
- Enjoy the beauty of the mountainous region inland from the coast.
- With several hundred wine estates to choose from, this is the perfect place to over indulge on fine food and wines
- Visit some historic wine estates in one of the oldest wine growing regions in the Southern hemisphere.
Cape Town, Stellenbosch, South Western tip of Africa